17 DECEMBER 2021
The workshop aims to bring together junior and senior economists and other social scientists to present and discuss their research and enhance networking and academic cooperation. Both theoretical and empirical contributions are highly welcome.
The list of topics includes but are not limited to:
- Effects of migration on trade union strategies and bargaining behaviour
- Representation of refugee and migrant workers by trade unions
- Membership decision of migrants and their descendants
- Trade unions and the integration of migrant workers
- Impact of industrial relation systems on trade unions response to migration